Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Socialnomics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Socialnomics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Socialnomics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Socialnomics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 614 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Socialnomics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 614 standard requirements:
- What is Tricky About This?
- Will it solve real problems?
- What are the short and long-term Socialnomics goals?
- Who are the Socialnomics improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- Are we Assessing Socialnomics and Risk?
- What defines Best in Class?
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider Socialnomics will circumvent those obstacles?
- An organizationally feasible system request is one that considers the mission, goals and objectives of the organization. key questions are: is the solution request practical and will it solve a problem or take advantage of an opportunity to achieve company goals?
- Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Socialnomics?
- To whom do you add value?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Socialnomics book in PDF containing 614 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Socialnomics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Socialnomics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Socialnomics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Socialnomics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Socialnomics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Socialnomics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Socialnomics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Portfolio management: Consider the benefit of the strategic objectives portfolio and its relationship to the Socialnomics project portfolio. How is this helpful in Socialnomics project selection?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Contradictory information between document sections?
- Planning Process Group: Do the partners have sufficient financial capacity to keep up the benefits produced by the programme?
- Cost Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Network Diagram: Will crashing x weeks return more in benefits than it costs?
- Closing Process Group: What can you do better next time, and what specific actions can you take to improve?
- Cost Management Plan: Are Vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the Socialnomics project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What methods are to be used for managing and monitoring subcontractors (eg agreements, contracts etc)?
- Lessons Learned: What were the main sources of frustration in the Socialnomics project?
Step-by-step and complete Socialnomics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Socialnomics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Socialnomics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Socialnomics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Socialnomics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Socialnomics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Socialnomics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Socialnomics project with this in-depth Socialnomics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Socialnomics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Socialnomics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Socialnomics investments work better.
This Socialnomics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.