Work with the project manager and/or business analyst to gather requirements and provide implementation options and estimates, ensuring accurate and timely completion of projects in alignment with client requirements.
More Uses of the Software as a Service Toolkit:
- Ensure your organization partners with product management leadership and the market managers to understand and set the correct customer expectations regarding product/solution delivery.
- Ensure your organization acts as liaison between the delivery team and business groups by providing clear cross functional communication of development timelines, scope, and implications.
- Ensure your organization develops forensically sound, auditable, flexible, repeatable, and scalable extract transform and load (ETL) capabilities on a variety of structure and unstructured data.
- Ensure your organization participates in the creation of business cases to assess the relative benefits of product enhancements or new products, aligned to long term strategic positioning.
- Ensure your organization supports the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities and serves as an internal voice for the customer on new or already existing products throughout the product lifecycle.
- Initiate: especially while the workforce is entirely distributed, its important that you are resourceful and tackle new challenges as opportunities to learn.
- Collaborate with team members in an Agile environment and conduct configuration and development activities in accordance with Agile processes and standards.
- Collaborate with product owners and engineers in design sessions, ensuring that all solutions are aligned to business value and architectural specifications.
- Coordinate with product management, operations, customer support and other functional teams to investigate issues and deliver high quality solutions.
- Ensure your organization uses cloud based Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS) capabilities to perform data science.
- Control: when done right and capitalized on, the implications for impacting organizations up and down a supply chain can be enormous and the world at large.
- Ensure your organization defines, prioritize, and clarifies user stories; work with the delivery team to understand use cases, features, business and technical domain rules and overall product goals.
- Initiate: you are eager to apply your Product Management and technical skills to steer the direction and drive the implementation of the next generation of Oracle Database Tools products and solutions.
- Coordinate: intelligent controls enforce inventory procedures to help prevent future inventory spikes, while predictive capabilities optimize allocation and procurement needs.
- Guide: conduct internal testing of integrations, and, when necessary, lead client review calls to conduct testing and validate project completion.