Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Software-defined mobile network Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Software-defined mobile network related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Software-defined mobile network specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Software-defined mobile network Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 668 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Software-defined mobile network improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 668 standard requirements:
- If you could go back in time five years, what decision would you make differently? What is your best guess as to what decision you’re making today you might regret five years from now?
- Is Software-defined mobile network linked to key stakeholder goals and objectives?
- What are the implications of this decision 10 minutes, 10 months, and 10 years from now?
- Are the assumptions believable and achievable?
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider Software-defined mobile network will circumvent those obstacles?
- Will any special training be provided for results interpretation?
- What about Software-defined mobile network Analysis of results?
- What resources are required for the improvement effort?
- At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Software-defined mobile network is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- What conclusions were drawn from the team’s data collection and analysis? How did the team reach these conclusions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Software-defined mobile network book in PDF containing 668 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Software-defined mobile network self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Software-defined mobile network Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Software-defined mobile network areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Software-defined mobile network Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Software-defined mobile network projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Software-defined mobile network Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Software-defined mobile network project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Attributes: Have constraints been applied to the start and finish milestones for the phases?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How complete is the human resource management plan?
- Project Scope Statement: Once its defined, what is the stability of the Software-defined mobile network project scope?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the team’s work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in results-based evaluation?
- Quality Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Software-defined mobile network projects / systems?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the skill areas critical to team performance present?
- Quality Management Plan: When reporting to different audiences, do you vary the form or type of report?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Software-defined mobile network project plan?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Did the delivered product meet the specified requirements and goals of the Software-defined mobile network project?
- Quality Management Plan: Diagrams and tables to explain complex concepts and increase overall readability?
Step-by-step and complete Software-defined mobile network Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Software-defined mobile network project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Software-defined mobile network project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Software-defined mobile network project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Software-defined mobile network project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Software-defined mobile network project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Software-defined mobile network project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Software-defined mobile network project with this in-depth Software-defined mobile network Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Software-defined mobile network projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Software-defined mobile network and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Software-defined mobile network investments work better.
This Software-defined mobile network All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.