Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Software-defined mobile network Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Software-defined mobile network related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Software-defined mobile network specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Software-defined mobile network Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 668 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Software-defined mobile network improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 668 standard requirements:
- Are key measures identified and agreed upon?
- What are my customers expectations and measures?
- Explorations of the frontiers of Software-defined mobile network will help you build influence, improve Software-defined mobile network, optimize decision making, and sustain change
- Does the practice systematically track and analyze outcomes related for accountability and quality improvement?
- What is the total cost related to deploying Software-defined mobile network, including any consulting or professional services?
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
- How will we know that a change is improvement?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Software-defined mobile network process?
- Who do we think the world wants us to be?
- Has the improved process and its steps been standardized?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Software-defined mobile network book in PDF containing 668 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Software-defined mobile network self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Software-defined mobile network Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Software-defined mobile network areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Software-defined mobile network Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Software-defined mobile network projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Software-defined mobile network Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Software-defined mobile network project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Was planning completed before the Software-defined mobile network project was initiated?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: In addition to assessing whether the Software-defined mobile network project was successful, it is equally critical to analyze why it was or was not fully successful. Are you including this?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the team possess adequate membership to achieve its ends?
- Risk Audit: Have reasonable steps been taken to reduce the risks to acceptable levels?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Have you ascribed a level of confidence to every critical technical objective?
- Risk Register: Financial risk -can the organization afford to undertake the Software-defined mobile network project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Will Software-defined mobile network project success require up to date information at a moments notice?
- Quality Audit: Is the organizational structure established and each positions responsibility defined?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is PMP certification, and why do you think the number of people earning it has grown so much in the past ten years?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some of the ways to create and distribute Software-defined mobile network project performance information?
Step-by-step and complete Software-defined mobile network Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Software-defined mobile network project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Software-defined mobile network project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Software-defined mobile network project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Software-defined mobile network project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Software-defined mobile network project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Software-defined mobile network project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Software-defined mobile network project with this in-depth Software-defined mobile network Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Software-defined mobile network projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Software-defined mobile network and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Software-defined mobile network investments work better.
This Software-defined mobile network All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.