Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Software-Defined Perimeter Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Software-Defined Perimeter related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Software-Defined Perimeter specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Software-Defined Perimeter Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 698 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Software-Defined Perimeter improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 698 standard requirements:
- How will you measure your Software-Defined Perimeter effectiveness?
- How to measure variability?
- What is our Software-Defined Perimeter Strategy?
- What have we done to protect our business from competitive encroachment?
- Has a team charter been developed and communicated?
- Are there measurements based on task performance?
- Is the team equipped with available and reliable resources?
- What potential environmental factors impact the Software-Defined Perimeter effort?
- Are there recognized Software-Defined Perimeter problems?
- Is the impact that Software-Defined Perimeter has shown?
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Software-Defined Perimeter book in PDF containing 698 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Software-Defined Perimeter self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Software-Defined Perimeter Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Software-Defined Perimeter areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Software-Defined Perimeter Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Software-Defined Perimeter projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Software-Defined Perimeter Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Software-Defined Perimeter project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is responsible for arranging and managing the review(s)?
- Quality Management Plan: Are there unnecessary steps that are creating bottlenecks and/or causing people to wait?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Software-Defined Perimeter project management strategy been established?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree will team members, individually and collectively, commit time to help themselves and others learn and develop skills?
- Project Portfolio management: Do you analyse the impact of individual new Software-Defined Perimeter projects to the overall portfolio?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: How do you assist them to be as productive as possible?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its research funding systems are appropriately effective and constructive in enabling quality research outcomes?
- Risk Audit: What is the implication of budget constraint on this process?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does Software-Defined Perimeter project integration management relate to the Software-Defined Perimeter project life cycle, stakeholders, and the other Software-Defined Perimeter project management knowledge areas?
Step-by-step and complete Software-Defined Perimeter Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Software-Defined Perimeter project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Software-Defined Perimeter project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Software-Defined Perimeter project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Software-Defined Perimeter project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Software-Defined Perimeter project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Software-Defined Perimeter project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Software-Defined Perimeter project with this in-depth Software-Defined Perimeter Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Software-Defined Perimeter projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Software-Defined Perimeter and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Software-Defined Perimeter investments work better.
This Software-Defined Perimeter All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person: