Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Software-Defined WAN SD-WAN Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Software-Defined WAN SD-WAN related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Software-Defined WAN SD-WAN specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Software-Defined WAN SD-WAN Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 689 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Software-Defined WAN SD-WAN improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 689 standard requirements:
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Software-Defined WAN SD-WAN?
- Were the planned controls in place?
- Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Software-Defined WAN SD-WAN delivery for example is new software needed?
- Is Software-Defined WAN SD-WAN dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- How will the group know that the solution worked?
- How do we Improve Software-Defined WAN SD-WAN service perception, and satisfaction?
- Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Software-Defined WAN SD-WAN that make it risky?
- Why don’t our customers like us?
- Who are the key stakeholders?
- How do senior leaders deploy your organizations vision and values through your leadership system, to the workforce, to key suppliers and partners, and to customers and other stakeholders, as appropriate?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Software-Defined WAN SD-WAN book in PDF containing 689 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Software-Defined WAN SD-WAN self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Software-Defined WAN SD-WAN Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Software-Defined WAN SD-WAN areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Software-Defined WAN SD-WAN Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Software-Defined WAN SD-WAN projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Software-Defined WAN SD-WAN Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Software-Defined WAN SD-WAN project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are crucial elements of successful Software-Defined WAN SD-WAN project plan execution?
- Procurement Audit: Is there ineffective internal communication in the procurement function/unit?
- Risk Audit: To what extent should analytical procedures be utilized in the risk-assessment process?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization ensure the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, security and accessibility of data and information?
- Activity Cost Estimates: How and when do you enter into Software-Defined WAN SD-WAN project Procurement Management?
- Procurement Audit: Was timely and equal access to contract documents and information provided to all candidates?
- Procurement Management Plan: If independent estimates will be needed as evaluation criteria, who will prepare them and when?
- Procurement Audit: Is the organization aware and informed about international procurement standards and good practice?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is stakeholder risk tolerance an important factor for the requirements process in this Software-Defined WAN SD-WAN project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the schedule include Software-Defined WAN SD-WAN project management time and change request analysis time?
Step-by-step and complete Software-Defined WAN SD-WAN Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Software-Defined WAN SD-WAN project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Software-Defined WAN SD-WAN project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Software-Defined WAN SD-WAN project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Software-Defined WAN SD-WAN project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Software-Defined WAN SD-WAN project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Software-Defined WAN SD-WAN project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Software-Defined WAN SD-WAN project with this in-depth Software-Defined WAN SD-WAN Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Software-Defined WAN SD-WAN projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Software-Defined WAN SD-WAN and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Software-Defined WAN SD-WAN investments work better.
This Software-Defined WAN SD-WAN All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.