Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Software-Defined Wide-Area Network SD-WAN Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Software-Defined Wide-Area Network SD-WAN related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Software-Defined Wide-Area Network SD-WAN specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Software-Defined Wide-Area Network SD-WAN Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 817 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Software-Defined Wide-Area Network SD-WAN improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 817 standard requirements:
- If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the Software-Defined Wide-Area Network SD-WAN goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- What is the right balance of time and resources between investigation, analysis, and discussion and dissemination?
- At what moment would you think; Will I get fired?
- What are your current levels and trends in key Software-Defined Wide-Area Network SD-WAN measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- What are your key Software-Defined Wide-Area Network SD-WAN organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
- What should we stop doing?
- How is the team tracking and documenting its work?
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Software-Defined Wide-Area Network SD-WAN services/products?
- Which criteria are used to determine which projects are going to be pursued or discarded?
- If we got kicked out and the board brought in a new CEO, what would he do?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Software-Defined Wide-Area Network SD-WAN book in PDF containing 817 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Software-Defined Wide-Area Network SD-WAN self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Software-Defined Wide-Area Network SD-WAN Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Software-Defined Wide-Area Network SD-WAN areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Software-Defined Wide-Area Network SD-WAN Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Software-Defined Wide-Area Network SD-WAN projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Software-Defined Wide-Area Network SD-WAN Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Software-Defined Wide-Area Network SD-WAN project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: Did you recap the meeting purpose, time, and expectations?
- Cost Baseline: If you sold 11 widgets on day, what would the affect on profits be?
- Procurement Audit: Were technical requirements set strict enough to guarantee the desired performance without being unnecessarily tight to exclude favourable bids that dont comply with all requirements?
- Procurement Audit: Was the estimated contract value in line with the final cost of the contract awarded?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How will economic events and trends likely affect the Software-Defined Wide-Area Network SD-WAN project?
- Risk Management Plan: Costs associated with late delivery or a defective product?
- Team Directory: How does the team resolve conflicts and ensure tasks are completed?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why do you think schedule issues often cause the most conflicts on Software-Defined Wide-Area Network SD-WAN projects?
- Planning Process Group: In what way has the Software-Defined Wide-Area Network SD-WAN project come up with innovative measures for problem-solving?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Describe a Software-Defined Wide-Area Network SD-WAN project that suffered from scope creep. Could it have been avoided?
Step-by-step and complete Software-Defined Wide-Area Network SD-WAN Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Software-Defined Wide-Area Network SD-WAN project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Software-Defined Wide-Area Network SD-WAN project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Software-Defined Wide-Area Network SD-WAN project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Software-Defined Wide-Area Network SD-WAN project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Software-Defined Wide-Area Network SD-WAN project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Software-Defined Wide-Area Network SD-WAN project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Software-Defined Wide-Area Network SD-WAN project with this in-depth Software-Defined Wide-Area Network SD-WAN Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Software-Defined Wide-Area Network SD-WAN projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Software-Defined Wide-Area Network SD-WAN and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Software-Defined Wide-Area Network SD-WAN investments work better.
This Software-Defined Wide-Area Network SD-WAN All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.