Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Software deployment Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Software deployment related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Software deployment specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Software deployment Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 655 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Software deployment improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 655 standard requirements:
- Ability to activate and update agents either by manual installation or over-the-air installation?
- Do you count or measure concurrent use; installations per device or processor; user; Web use; VM?
- Monolithic configurations no longer required — how do you manage site specific configurations?
- What is the delivery model for your MDM platform (i.e. on premise, hosted, hybrid, or other)?
- Can you prevent and/or detect manual override of this feature by the user?
- License Duration. What is the type and duration of the license model?
- What is the maximum number of apps the library can support?
- What is the time table for standing up your MDM solution?
- What is the type and duration of the license model?
- Is there a discount for multi-year contracts?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Software deployment book in PDF containing 655 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Software deployment self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Software deployment Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Software deployment areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Software deployment Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Software deployment projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Software deployment Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Software deployment project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: How often do you estimate that the scope might change, and why?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the number of people on the Software deployment project team adequate to do the job?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What future plans (e.g., modifications) do you have for your program?
- Schedule Management Plan: Define units of measurement for each resource. For example, are you referencing gallons or liters?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the time Software deployment projection include an amount for contingencies (time reserves)?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How are the local factors going to affect the absorption?
- Executing Process Group: How does a Software deployment project life cycle differ from a product life cycle?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a scope management plan that includes how Software deployment project scope will be defined, developed, monitored, validated and controlled?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How effective is training that is delivered through technology-based platforms?
- Procurement Audit: Was the expert likely to gain privileged knowledge from his activity which could be advantageous for him in a subsequent competition?
Step-by-step and complete Software deployment Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Software deployment project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Software deployment project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Software deployment project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Software deployment project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Software deployment project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Software deployment project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Software deployment project with this in-depth Software deployment Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Software deployment projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Software deployment and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Software deployment investments work better.
This Software deployment All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.