Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Software development effort estimation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Software development effort estimation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Software development effort estimation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Software development effort estimation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 715 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Software development effort estimation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 715 standard requirements:
- Are team charters developed?
- What should we stop doing?
- Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Software development effort estimation?
- Are there measurements based on task performance?
- How do we accomplish our long range Software development effort estimation goals?
- What can we do to improve?
- What are internal and external Software development effort estimation relations?
- What are the challenges?
- How will you know that the Software development effort estimation project has been successful?
- Are there different segments of customers?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Software development effort estimation book in PDF containing 715 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Software development effort estimation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Software development effort estimation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Software development effort estimation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Software development effort estimation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Software development effort estimation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Software development effort estimation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Software development effort estimation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Documentation: Are all functions required by the customer included?
- Lessons Learned: How closely did deliverables match what was defined within the Software development effort estimation project Scope?
- Contractor Status Report: What is the average response time for answering a support call?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the Software development effort estimation project?
- Change Management Plan: How do you know the requirements you documented are the right ones?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How will economic events and trends likely affect the Software development effort estimation project?
- Variance Analysis: Are significant decision points, constraints, and interfaces identified as key milestones?
- Quality Management Plan: How do you decide what information needs to be recorded?
- Risk Register: What risks might negatively or positively affect achieving the Software development effort estimation project objectives?
- Process Improvement Plan: Modeling current processes is great, but will you ever see a return on that investment?
Step-by-step and complete Software development effort estimation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Software development effort estimation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Software development effort estimation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Software development effort estimation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Software development effort estimation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Software development effort estimation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Software development effort estimation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Software development effort estimation project with this in-depth Software development effort estimation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Software development effort estimation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Software development effort estimation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Software development effort estimation investments work better.
This Software development effort estimation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.