Tools are made to help and make things done the right way,
easy and fast. If your business organization is on project
management, project management software would be a helpful
tool. Project management requires collaboration and
accountability to effectively carry out the project’s goals
and objectives. The project management software is installed
n a private database. It can be set up to as many users and
can be configured if accessibility needs to be secured.
Some of the features of project management software are:
1. Ability to collaborate on Projects with Clients and
Staff by giving limited access to the software and be
updated on the projects performance.
2. It should have no limit on the number of users that
will log in.
3. It should allow project categorization such as
"In Progress", "Not Defined", "Proposed", "In Planning",
"On Hold", "Complete", "Archived" and "All"
4. It should allow file attachments.
5. It should provide a project based discussion forum.
6. It should have project ownership. This is to keep
track of the project creator and the assigned people
7. It should be able to assign project tasks to users
especially for home workers.
8. It should have an automatic e-mail notification.
9. It should provide the project target dates, hours,
days and budgets.
10. It should provide contact list of those involved
in the project as well as client contact.
Project management software aims to help the project
team and its client to be updated on what is going on.
It is more on tracking down, monitoring and controlling