Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Software independence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Software independence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Software independence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Software independence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 695 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Software independence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 695 standard requirements:
- Has anyone else (internal or external to the group) attempted to solve this problem or a similar one before? If so, what knowledge can be leveraged from these previous efforts?
- Do you have a vision statement?
- Is it economical; do we have the time and money?
- How will you know that the Software independence project has been successful?
- For your Software independence project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- Which customers cant participate in our Software independence domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- How will we ensure we get what we expected?
- How are the Software independence’s objectives aligned to the group’s overall stakeholder strategy?
- How do controls support value?
- Are there measurements based on task performance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Software independence book in PDF containing 695 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Software independence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Software independence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Software independence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Software independence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Software independence projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Software independence Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Software independence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the communication on the Software independence project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is responsible for the post implementation review process?
- Quality Management Plan: What are the established criteria that sampling / testing data are compared against?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree are sub-teams possible or necessary?
- Project Management Plan: Did the planning effort collaborate to develop solutions that integrate expertise, policies, programs, and Software independence projects across entities?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: How much influence did the stakeholder have over others?
- Schedule Management Plan: Were Software independence project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What do the orgabizations stakeholders do better than anyone else?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who will be responsible for managing and maintaining the Issues Register?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Software independence project sufficiently qualified?
Step-by-step and complete Software independence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Software independence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Software independence project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Software independence project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Software independence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Software independence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Software independence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Software independence project with this in-depth Software independence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Software independence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Software independence and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Software independence investments work better.
This Software independence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.