Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Software metering Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Software metering related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Software metering specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Software metering Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 673 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Software metering improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 673 standard requirements:
- Does a troubleshooting guide exist or is it needed?
- Are team charters developed?
- What would be the goal or target for a Software metering’s improvement team?
- Political -is anyone trying to undermine this project?
- Do we think we know, or do we know we know ?
- How are measurements made?
- Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Software metering that make it risky?
- What tools were used to evaluate the potential solutions?
- Can We Measure the Return on Analysis?
- Explorations of the frontiers of Software metering will help you build influence, improve Software metering, optimize decision making, and sustain change
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Software metering book in PDF containing 673 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Software metering self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Software metering Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Software metering areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Software metering Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Software metering projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Software metering Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Software metering project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How will economic events and trends likely affect the Software metering project?
- Variance Analysis: Who is generally responsible for monitoring and taking action on variances?
- Risk Management Plan: For software; Does the software interface with new or unproven hardware or unproven vendor products?
- Risk Audit: The Halo Effect in Business Risk Audits: Can Strategic Risk Assessment Bias Auditor Judgment about Accounting Details?
- Risk Audit: Are all programs planned and conducted according to recognised safety standards?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does the role of the Software metering project Team cease upon the delivery of the Software metering projects outputs?
- Cost Baseline: Review your risk triggers -have your risks changed?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: My Software metering project leader has suddenly left the company, what do I do?
- Source Selection Criteria: What information is to be provided and when should it be provided?
- Executing Process Group: Why is it important to determine activity sequencing on Software metering projects?
Step-by-step and complete Software metering Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Software metering project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Software metering project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Software metering project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Software metering project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Software metering project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Software metering project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Software metering project with this in-depth Software metering Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Software metering projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Software metering and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Software metering investments work better.
This Software metering All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person: