Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Software package metrics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Software package metrics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Software package metrics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Software package metrics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 698 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Software package metrics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 698 standard requirements:
- Think about the people you identified for your Software package metrics project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Is a response plan established and deployed?
- How do you identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Software package metrics?
- Among our stronger employees, how many see themselves at the company in three years? How many would leave for a 10 percent raise from another company?
- Who should receive measurement reports ?
- What are the success criteria that will indicate that Software package metrics objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- What are the record-keeping requirements of Software package metrics activities?
- What is the cost of poor quality as supported by the team’s analysis?
- What are the Key enablers to make this Software package metrics move?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Software package metrics book in PDF containing 698 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Software package metrics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Software package metrics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Software package metrics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Software package metrics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Software package metrics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Software package metrics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Software package metrics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Are all start-up, turn over and close out requirements of the contract satisfied?
- Project Portfolio management: How much information about an asset do you think a PMO needs to develop its asset portfolio?
- Executing Process Group: Why do you need a good WBS to use Software package metrics project management software?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What tool can show you individual and group allocations?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
- Process Improvement Plan: What personnel are the coaches for your initiative?
- Human Resource Management Plan: List the assumptions made to date. What did you have to assume to be true to complete the charter?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What kind of preparation would be required to do this?
- Scope Management Plan: Knowing the health of the Software package metrics project – What is the status?
- Project Schedule: Is the Software package metrics project schedule available for all Software package metrics project team members to review?
Step-by-step and complete Software package metrics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Software package metrics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Software package metrics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Software package metrics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Software package metrics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Software package metrics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Software package metrics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Software package metrics project with this in-depth Software package metrics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Software package metrics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Software package metrics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Software package metrics investments work better.
This Software package metrics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.