Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Software prototyping Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Software prototyping related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Software prototyping specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Software prototyping Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 714 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Software prototyping improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 714 standard requirements:
- What are the success criteria that will indicate that Software prototyping objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- Whats the best design framework for Software prototyping organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- What key measures identified indicate the performance of the stakeholder process?
- What are the record-keeping requirements of Software prototyping activities?
- What is the range of capabilities?
- Describe the design of the pilot and what tests were conducted, if any?
- Would you rather sell to knowledgeable and informed customers or to uninformed customers?
- What are the stakeholder objectives to be achieved with Software prototyping?
- What lessons, if any, from a pilot were incorporated into the design of the full-scale solution?
- Where is it measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Software prototyping book in PDF containing 714 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Software prototyping self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Software prototyping Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Software prototyping areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Software prototyping Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Software prototyping projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Software prototyping Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Software prototyping project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Does the detailed Software prototyping project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4–6 weeks?
- Requirements Management Plan: Do you know which stakeholders will participate in the requirements effort?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Does the Rater (Supervisor) have the authority or responsibility to tell an employee that the employees performance is Unsatisfactory?
- Initiating Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Software prototyping project?
- Lessons Learned: If you had to do this Software prototyping project again, what is the one thing that you would change (related to process, not to technical solutions)?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Identify who is needed on the core Software prototyping project team to complete Software prototyping project deliverables and achieve its goals and objectives. What skills, knowledge and experiences are required?
- Change Management Plan: Who should be involved in developing a change management strategy?
- WBS Dictionary: Are retroactive changes to BCWS and BCWP prohibited except for correction of errors or for normal accounting adjustments?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How can software assist in procuring goods and services?
Step-by-step and complete Software prototyping Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Software prototyping project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Software prototyping project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Software prototyping project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Software prototyping project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Software prototyping project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Software prototyping project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Software prototyping project with this in-depth Software prototyping Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Software prototyping projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Software prototyping and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Software prototyping investments work better.
This Software prototyping All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.