Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Software Spectrum Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Software Spectrum related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Software Spectrum specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Software Spectrum Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 711 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Software Spectrum improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 711 standard requirements:
- Why improve in the first place?
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
- Is the impact that Software Spectrum has shown?
- When is the estimated completion date?
- Will We Aggregate Measures across Priorities?
- Is data collected on key measures that were identified?
- What are the business goals Software Spectrum is aiming to achieve?
- What is Software Spectrum’s impact on utilizing the best solution(s)?
- Who will manage the integration of tools?
- Is Software Spectrum dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Software Spectrum book in PDF containing 711 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Software Spectrum self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Software Spectrum Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Software Spectrum areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Software Spectrum Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Software Spectrum projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Software Spectrum Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Software Spectrum project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Portfolio management: Regularly review and revise the Software Spectrum project portfolio (eg several times a year) are done?
- Team Performance Assessment: Do you give group members authority to make at least some important decisions?
- Project Scope Statement: Write a brief purpose statement for this Software Spectrum project. Include a business justification statement. What is the product of this Software Spectrum project?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Software Spectrum project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the processes for status updates and maintenance defined?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a policy on making purchases locally where possible?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is current scope of the Software Spectrum project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Source Selection Criteria: What should be considered when developing evaluation standards?
- Lessons Learned: Was the user/client satisfied with the end product?
- Change Request: How are changes graded and who is responsible for the rating?
Step-by-step and complete Software Spectrum Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Software Spectrum project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Software Spectrum project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Software Spectrum project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Software Spectrum project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Software Spectrum project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Software Spectrum project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Software Spectrum project with this in-depth Software Spectrum Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Software Spectrum projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Software Spectrum and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Software Spectrum investments work better.
This Software Spectrum All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.