Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Software testing life cycle Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Software testing life cycle related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Software testing life cycle specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Software testing life cycle Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 688 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Software testing life cycle improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 688 standard requirements:
- What is an unauthorized commitment?
- Do those selected for the Software testing life cycle team have a good general understanding of what Software testing life cycle is all about?
- What tools were used to generate the list of possible causes?
- Why do measure/indicators matter?
- How will the process owner verify improvement in present and future sigma levels, process capabilities?
- What is it like to work for me?
- how do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Software testing life cycle processes?
- What tools were most useful during the improve phase?
- What are the challenges?
- What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for Software testing life cycle improvements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Software testing life cycle book in PDF containing 688 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Software testing life cycle self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Software testing life cycle Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Software testing life cycle areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Software testing life cycle Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Software testing life cycle projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Software testing life cycle Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Software testing life cycle project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Has the IMS content been baselined and is it adequately controlled?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
- Scope Management Plan: Are post milestone Software testing life cycle project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the title convey to the reader the essence of the Software testing life cycle project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do Software testing life cycle project team members work in the same physical location to enhance team performance?
- WBS Dictionary: Cwbs elements to be subcontracted, with identification of subcontractors?
- Work Breakdown Structure: What is the probability of completing the Software testing life cycle project in less that xx days?
- Quality Management Plan: Are there ways to reduce the time it takes to get something approved?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Software testing life cycle project baseline?
- Procurement Audit: Are cases of double payment duly prevented and corrected?
Step-by-step and complete Software testing life cycle Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Software testing life cycle project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Software testing life cycle project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Software testing life cycle project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Software testing life cycle project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Software testing life cycle project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Software testing life cycle project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Software testing life cycle project with this in-depth Software testing life cycle Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Software testing life cycle projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Software testing life cycle and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Software testing life cycle investments work better.
This Software testing life cycle All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.