Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Software transactional memory Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Software transactional memory related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Software transactional memory specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Software transactional memory Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 709 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Software transactional memory improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 709 standard requirements:
- Will team members perform Software transactional memory work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
- Are there any constraints known that bear on the ability to perform Software transactional memory work? How is the team addressing them?
- Do we all define Software transactional memory in the same way?
- What are the gaps in my knowledge and experience?
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Software transactional memory services/products?
- What key inputs and outputs are being measured on an ongoing basis?
- Who do we want our customers to become?
- Will any special training be provided for results interpretation?
- Have benefits been optimized with all key stakeholders?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Software transactional memory book in PDF containing 709 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Software transactional memory self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Software transactional memory Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Software transactional memory areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Software transactional memory Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Software transactional memory projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Software transactional memory Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Software transactional memory project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Explanation Notice how many choices are half right?
- Source Selection Criteria: What procedures are followed when a contractor requires access to classified information or a significant quantity of special material/information?
- Scope Management Plan: Has an organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Variance Analysis: Does the accounting system provide a basis for auditing records of direct costs chargeable to the contract?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Those responsible for the establishment of budgets and assignment of resources for overhead performance?
- Scope Management Plan: Has a structured approach been used to break work effort into manageable components (WBS)?
- Project Portfolio management: Consider the benefit of the strategic objectives portfolio and its relationship to the Software transactional memory project portfolio. How is this helpful in Software transactional memory project selection?
- Scope Management Plan: Will the Software transactional memory project deliverables become accepted in writing?
- Quality Audit: Is there a risk that information provided by management may not always be reliable?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the requirement of organizational restructuring as each subSoftware transactional memory project goes through a different lifecycle phase?
Step-by-step and complete Software transactional memory Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Software transactional memory project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Software transactional memory project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Software transactional memory project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Software transactional memory project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Software transactional memory project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Software transactional memory project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Software transactional memory project with this in-depth Software transactional memory Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Software transactional memory projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Software transactional memory and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Software transactional memory investments work better.
This Software transactional memory All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.