Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SolarWinds Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SolarWinds related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SolarWinds specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SolarWinds Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SolarWinds improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Why should people listen to you?
- What is the source of the strategies for SolarWinds strengthening and reform?
- How do you use SolarWinds data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
- How do we know that any SolarWinds analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- Were Pareto charts (or similar) used to portray the ‘heavy hitters’ (or key sources of variation)?
- What will be measured?
- Who are the SolarWinds improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- Is pilot data collected and analyzed?
- Does our organization need more SolarWinds education?
- What resources are required for the improvement effort?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SolarWinds book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your SolarWinds self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SolarWinds Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SolarWinds areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SolarWinds Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SolarWinds projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SolarWinds Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SolarWinds project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Closing Process Group: Contingency planning. If a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Procurement Audit: Are there regular reviews and analysis of the performance of the procurement function/unit?
- Scope Management Plan: Do you document disagreements and work towards resolutions?
- Procurement Audit: How do you avoid delays at any stage/ stages of the procurement process?
- Scope Management Plan: When is corrective or preventative action required?
- Project Performance Report: How will procurement be coordinated with other SolarWinds project aspects, such as scheduling and performance reporting?
- Lessons Learned: How satisfied are you with your involvement in the development and/or review of the SolarWinds project Scope during SolarWinds project Initiation and Planning?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are the members clear on what they are individually responsible for and what they are jointly responsible for?
- Risk Register: Are there other alternative controls that could be implemented?
- Requirements Management Plan: What is the earliest finish date for this SolarWinds project if it is scheduled to start on …?
Step-by-step and complete SolarWinds Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SolarWinds project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SolarWinds project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SolarWinds project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SolarWinds project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SolarWinds project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SolarWinds project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SolarWinds project with this in-depth SolarWinds Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SolarWinds projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SolarWinds and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SolarWinds investments work better.
This SolarWinds All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.