Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Solid modeling Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Solid modeling related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Solid modeling specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Solid modeling Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 837 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Solid modeling improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 837 standard requirements:
- How will success or failure be measured?
- When is Knowledge Management Measured?
- Does the response plan contain a definite closed loop continual improvement scheme (e.g., plan-do-check-act)?
- What are the basics of Solid modeling fraud?
- Who are four people whose careers I’ve enhanced?
- Is Solid modeling dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- How does it fit into our organizational needs and tasks?
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of Solid modeling? If so, when did it change and why?
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Solid modeling? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- What did we miss in the interview for the worst hire we ever made?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Solid modeling book in PDF containing 837 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Solid modeling self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Solid modeling Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Solid modeling areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Solid modeling Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Solid modeling projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Solid modeling Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Solid modeling project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Will the Solid modeling project risks be managed according to the Solid modeling projects risk management process?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Whats the stakeholders mandate, whats their mission?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy include a policy for identifying and training suitable procurement staff?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that it is effectively and constructively guiding staff through to timely completion of their tasks?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which would be the NEXT thing for the Solid modeling project manager to do?
- Cost Management Plan: Scope of work – What is the likelihood and extent of potential future changes to the Solid modeling project scope?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Based on your Solid modeling project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Quality Audit: Does the organization have set of goals, objectives, strategies and targets that are clearly understood by the Board and staff?
- Cost Baseline: Should a more thorough impact analysis be conducted?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can all members engage in open and interactive discussions?
Step-by-step and complete Solid modeling Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Solid modeling project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Solid modeling project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Solid modeling project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Solid modeling project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Solid modeling project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Solid modeling project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Solid modeling project with this in-depth Solid modeling Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Solid modeling projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Solid modeling and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Solid modeling investments work better.
This Solid modeling All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.