This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Sourcing and Logistics assessment.
‘The Art of Service is AWESOME, it makes being an analyst fun. love it.’ – Sr Manager, Data Analytics in the Communications Industry
‘The Art of Service representatives are available for questions and provide support. They don’t ‘nickel and dime’ when it comes to answering questions or providing helpful resources. What doesn’t work well is really on our end–prioritizing and using data and business analytics to drive business decisions, but my hope is that I will be able to use the self assessments to demonstrate the value of data and business analytics.’ – Enterprise Architect in the Services Industry
‘Amazing that it’s possible for non-IT folks to be able to implement such a productive tool.’ – Analytics Manager in the Services Industry
What Is The Sourcing and Logistics Self-Assessment?
The Sourcing and Logistics Self-Assessment’s Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Sourcing and Logistics work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Sourcing and Logistics task and that every Sourcing and Logistics outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Sourcing and Logistics opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Sourcing and Logistics advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Sourcing and Logistics Self-Assessment. Featuring 619 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Sourcing and Logistics improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Sourcing and Logistics Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don’t miss anything: 619 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Sourcing and Logistics Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Sourcing and Logistics Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Sourcing and Logistics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Sourcing and Logistics and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Sourcing and Logistics with this Sourcing and Logistics Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 619 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Is Sourcing and Logistics linked to key business goals and objectives?
- Define Question: What vendors make products that address the Sourcing and Logistics needs?
- Measure Question: What would be the goal or target for a Sourcing and Logistics’s improvement team?
- Analyze Question: Among the Sourcing and Logistics product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- Improve Question: Is there a Sourcing and Logistics management charter, including business case, problem and goal statements, scope, milestones, roles and responsibilities, communication plan?
- Control Question: Among the Sourcing and Logistics product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- Sustain Question: Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the Sourcing and Logistics team, Sourcing and Logistics itself?
Value [to you] of the Sourcing and Logistics Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Sourcing and Logistics Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee’s annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service’s Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that – whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us – we are here to help.