Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical South African Spatial Data Infrastructure Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any South African Spatial Data Infrastructure related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated South African Spatial Data Infrastructure specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the South African Spatial Data Infrastructure Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 676 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which South African Spatial Data Infrastructure improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 676 standard requirements:
- Can we add value to the current South African Spatial Data Infrastructure decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
- What is our question?
- Does the team have regular meetings?
- What improvements have been achieved?
- What quality tools were used to get through the analyze phase?
- Consider your own South African Spatial Data Infrastructure project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
- Can we do South African Spatial Data Infrastructure without complex (expensive) analysis?
- Is South African Spatial Data Infrastructure dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- Have the problem and goal statements been updated to reflect the additional knowledge gained from the analyze phase?
- Has a team charter been developed and communicated?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the South African Spatial Data Infrastructure book in PDF containing 676 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your South African Spatial Data Infrastructure self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the South African Spatial Data Infrastructure Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which South African Spatial Data Infrastructure areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough South African Spatial Data Infrastructure Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage South African Spatial Data Infrastructure projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step South African Spatial Data Infrastructure Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 South African Spatial Data Infrastructure project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Methodology: How will risk management be performed on this South African Spatial Data Infrastructure project?
- Risk Management Plan: Litigation – What is the probability that lawsuits will cause problems or delays in the South African Spatial Data Infrastructure project?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this South African Spatial Data Infrastructure project?
- Risk Data Sheet: Will revised controls lead to tolerable risk levels?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Past experience – the person or the group worked at something similar in the past?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the South African Spatial Data Infrastructure project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the demands of the task compatible with and converge with the mission and functions of the formal organization?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is PERT / Critical Path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Have most organizations benefited from outsourcing?
Step-by-step and complete South African Spatial Data Infrastructure Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 South African Spatial Data Infrastructure project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 South African Spatial Data Infrastructure project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 South African Spatial Data Infrastructure project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 South African Spatial Data Infrastructure project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 South African Spatial Data Infrastructure project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 South African Spatial Data Infrastructure project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any South African Spatial Data Infrastructure project with this in-depth South African Spatial Data Infrastructure Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose South African Spatial Data Infrastructure projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in South African Spatial Data Infrastructure and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make South African Spatial Data Infrastructure investments work better.
This South African Spatial Data Infrastructure All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.