Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Space Launch System Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Space Launch System related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Space Launch System specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Space Launch System Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 655 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Space Launch System improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 655 standard requirements:
- What is the implementation plan?
- Is Space Launch System dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- Are new benefits received and understood?
- How do we go about Securing Space Launch System?
- Is the solution cost-effective?
- How do we Improve Space Launch System service perception, and satisfaction?
- Is it clearly defined in and to your organization what you do?
- Is Process Variation Displayed/Communicated?
- What is the purpose of Space Launch System in relation to the mission?
- What should a proof of concept or pilot accomplish?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Space Launch System book in PDF containing 655 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Space Launch System self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Space Launch System Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Space Launch System areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Space Launch System Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Space Launch System projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Space Launch System Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Space Launch System project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Change Request: How does an organization control changes before and after software is released to a customer?
- Procurement Audit: Were exclusion causes duly considered before the actual evaluation of tenders?
- Procurement Audit: Are the journals and ledgers kept current for all funds?
- Source Selection Criteria: How do you consolidate reviews and analysis of evaluators?
- Project Schedule: Is the Space Launch System project schedule available for all Space Launch System project team members to review?
- Project Scope Statement: Where and How Does the Team Fit Within the Organization Structure?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the Space Launch System project documentation?
- Project Portfolio management: What Happens without Space Launch System project Portfolio and Proper Resourcing?
- Procurement Audit: Are approval limits definitive as to amount and classification of expenditure?
Step-by-step and complete Space Launch System Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Space Launch System project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Space Launch System project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Space Launch System project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Space Launch System project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Space Launch System project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Space Launch System project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Space Launch System project with this in-depth Space Launch System Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Space Launch System projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Space Launch System and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Space Launch System investments work better.
This Space Launch System All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.