Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Space-time adaptive processing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Space-time adaptive processing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Space-time adaptive processing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Space-time adaptive processing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 662 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Space-time adaptive processing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 662 standard requirements:
- Does Space-time adaptive processing analysis show the relationships among important Space-time adaptive processing factors?
- How is progress measured?
- What do we want to improve?
- Does the Space-time adaptive processing performance meet the customer’s requirements?
- What is the smallest subset of the problem we can usefully solve?
- What are all of our Space-time adaptive processing domains and what do they do?
- What is our competitive advantage?
- Is key measure data collection planned and executed, process variation displayed and communicated and performance baselined?
- What evaluation strategy is needed and what needs to be done to assure its implementation and use?
- How will measures be used to manage and adapt?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Space-time adaptive processing book in PDF containing 662 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Space-time adaptive processing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Space-time adaptive processing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Space-time adaptive processing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Space-time adaptive processing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Space-time adaptive processing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Space-time adaptive processing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Space-time adaptive processing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: What is the critical path for this Space-time adaptive processing project, and what is the duration of the critical path?
- Variance Analysis: Can the relationship with problem customers be restructured so that there is a win-win situation?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Feasibility: How much money, time, and effort can you put into this?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have Space-time adaptive processing project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Scope Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Procurement Audit: Did you consider and evaluate alternatives, like bundling needs with other departments or grouping supplies in separate lots with different characteristics?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the Space-time adaptive processing project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Variance Analysis: What types of services and expense are shared between business segments?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Space-time adaptive processing project risks at various Space-time adaptive processing project stages?
- Procurement Audit: Have guidelines been set up for how the procurement process should be conducted?
Step-by-step and complete Space-time adaptive processing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Space-time adaptive processing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Space-time adaptive processing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Space-time adaptive processing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Space-time adaptive processing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Space-time adaptive processing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Space-time adaptive processing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Space-time adaptive processing project with this in-depth Space-time adaptive processing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Space-time adaptive processing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Space-time adaptive processing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Space-time adaptive processing investments work better.
This Space-time adaptive processing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.