Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical spaghetti chart Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any spaghetti chart related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated spaghetti chart specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the spaghetti chart Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which spaghetti chart improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 618 standard requirements:
- How will you measure your spaghetti chart effectiveness?
- What conclusions were drawn from the team’s data collection and analysis? How did the team reach these conclusions?
- How will we insure seamless interoperability of spaghetti chart moving forward?
- What are the Essentials of Internal spaghetti chart Management?
- What current systems have to be understood and/or changed?
- How will the group know that the solution worked?
- Schedule Development, Feasibility Analysis, spaghetti chart Management, Project Closings, Technique: Using the Critical Path Method
- Do our leaders quickly bounce back from setbacks?
- How does the spaghetti chart manager ensure against scope creep?
- Is the improvement team aware of the different versions of a process: what they think it is vs. what it actually is vs. what it should be vs. what it could be?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the spaghetti chart book in PDF containing 618 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your spaghetti chart self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the spaghetti chart Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which spaghetti chart areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough spaghetti chart Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage spaghetti chart projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step spaghetti chart Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 spaghetti chart project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Can the contractor substantiate work package and planning package budgets?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has the scope management document been updated and distributed to help prevent scope creep?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How many different communications channels does a spaghetti chart project team with six people have?
- Quality Audit: How well do you think the organization engages with the outside community?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What simple tool can you use to help identify and prioritize spaghetti chart project risks thats very low tech and high touch?
- Project Management Plan: Are alternatives safe, functional, constructible, economical, reasonable and sustainable?
- Planning Process Group: How are the principles of aid effectiveness (ownership, alignment, management for development results and mutual responsibility) being applied in the spaghetti chart project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Competencies and craftsmanship – what competencies are necessary and what level?
- Team Member Status Report: Will the staff do training or is that done by a third party?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is a benefit of an analogous spaghetti chart project estimate?
Step-by-step and complete spaghetti chart Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 spaghetti chart project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 spaghetti chart project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 spaghetti chart project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 spaghetti chart project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 spaghetti chart project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 spaghetti chart project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any spaghetti chart project with this in-depth spaghetti chart Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose spaghetti chart projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in spaghetti chart and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make spaghetti chart investments work better.
This spaghetti chart All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.