Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Spatial data infrastructure Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Spatial data infrastructure related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Spatial data infrastructure specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Spatial data infrastructure Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 657 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Spatial data infrastructure improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 657 standard requirements:
- How do we engage the workforce, in addition to satisfying them?
- What are the short and long-term Spatial data infrastructure goals?
- Do we all define Spatial data infrastructure in the same way?
- What situation(s) led to this Spatial data infrastructure Self Assessment?
- What is the mission of the organization?
- For decision problems, how do you develop a decision statement?
- Is it clear when you think of the day ahead of you what activities and tasks you need to complete?
- Were there any improvement opportunities identified from the process analysis?
- Meeting the challenge: are missed Spatial data infrastructure opportunities costing us money?
- Do we say no to customers for no reason?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Spatial data infrastructure book in PDF containing 657 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Spatial data infrastructure self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Spatial data infrastructure Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Spatial data infrastructure areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Spatial data infrastructure Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Spatial data infrastructure projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Spatial data infrastructure Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Spatial data infrastructure project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: What other teams / processes would be impacted by changes to the current process, and how?
- WBS Dictionary: Do work packages consist of discrete tasks which are adequately described?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Can the risk be avoided by choosing a different alternative?
- Cost Baseline: Have all approved changes to the cost baseline been identified and impact on the Spatial data infrastructure project documented?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are contractor costs, schedule and technical performance monitored throughout the Spatial data infrastructure project?
- WBS Dictionary: Is the anticipated (firm and potential) business base Spatial data infrastructure projected in a rational, consistent manner?
- Initiating Process Group: Contingency planning. If a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How do risks change during the Spatial data infrastructure projects life cycle?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
Step-by-step and complete Spatial data infrastructure Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Spatial data infrastructure project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Spatial data infrastructure project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Spatial data infrastructure project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Spatial data infrastructure project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Spatial data infrastructure project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Spatial data infrastructure project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Spatial data infrastructure project with this in-depth Spatial data infrastructure Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Spatial data infrastructure projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Spatial data infrastructure and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Spatial data infrastructure investments work better.
This Spatial data infrastructure All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.