Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SPEAR System Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SPEAR System related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SPEAR System specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SPEAR System Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 685 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SPEAR System improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 685 standard requirements:
- How does the SPEAR System manager ensure against scope creep?
- Does the practice systematically track and analyze outcomes related for accountability and quality improvement?
- How do we ensure that implementations of SPEAR System products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- Are high impact defects defined and identified in the stakeholder process?
- Can We Measure the Return on Analysis?
- Do we have the right capabilities and capacities?
- How do we Lead with SPEAR System in Mind?
- Are new benefits received and understood?
- What is your theory of human motivation, and how does your compensation plan fit with that view?
- How do you use SPEAR System data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SPEAR System book in PDF containing 685 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your SPEAR System self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SPEAR System Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SPEAR System areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SPEAR System Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SPEAR System projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SPEAR System Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SPEAR System project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: If there is an independent oversight contractor, have they signed off on the SPEAR System project Plan?
- Quality Audit: Are multiple statements on the same issue consistent with each other?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What do the orgabizations stakeholders do better than anyone else?
- Schedule Management Plan: Do SPEAR System project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Activity Attributes: How difficult will it be to complete specific activities on this SPEAR System project?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the team’s goals and objectives clear, simple, and measurable?
- Procurement Audit: Was all the key documentation given to the contracting authority?
- Scope Management Plan: Organizational policies that might affect the availability of resources?
- Risk Register: What would the impact to the SPEAR System project objectives be should the risk arise?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members feel that the purpose of the team is important, if not exciting?
Step-by-step and complete SPEAR System Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SPEAR System project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SPEAR System project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SPEAR System project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SPEAR System project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SPEAR System project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SPEAR System project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SPEAR System project with this in-depth SPEAR System Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SPEAR System projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SPEAR System and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SPEAR System investments work better.
This SPEAR System All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.