Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Species360 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Species360 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Species360 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Species360 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Species360 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is Species360 currently on schedule according to the plan?
- Are we changing as fast as the world around us?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Species360 agendas for the next 3 years?
- How important is the completion of a recognized college or graduate-level degree program in the hiring decision?
- Is full participation by members in regularly held team meetings guaranteed?
- Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organization’s ability to leverage the new Species360 in a volatile global economy?
- What lessons, if any, from a pilot were incorporated into the design of the full-scale solution?
- What is the overall business strategy?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Species360 process?
- Is there a critical path to deliver Species360 results?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Species360 book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Species360 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Species360 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Species360 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Species360 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Species360 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Species360 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Species360 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Do recommendations include actions to address any differential distribution of impacts?
- Planning Process Group: Are the follow-up indicators relevant and do they meet the quality needed to measure the outputs and outcomes of the Species360 project?
- Schedule Management Plan: What will be the final cost of the Species360 project if status quo is maintained?
- Risk Data Sheet: What is the duration of infection (the length of time the host is infected with the organizm) in a normal healthy human host?
- Initiating Process Group: Have you evaluated the teams performance and asked for feedback?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is it safe to say you can handle more work or that some tasks you re supposed to do arent worth doing?
- Lessons Learned: How well did the Species360 project Manager respond to questions or comments related to the Species360 project?
- Procurement Audit: Are obtained prices/qualities competitive to prices/qualities obtained by other procurement functions/units, comparing obtained or improved value for money?
- Communications Management Plan: Do you ask; can you recommend others for me to talk with about this initiative?
- Process Improvement Plan: Who should prepare the process improvement action plan?
Step-by-step and complete Species360 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Species360 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Species360 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Species360 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Species360 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Species360 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Species360 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Species360 project with this in-depth Species360 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Species360 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Species360 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Species360 investments work better.
This Species360 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.