Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Speech Recognition Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Speech Recognition related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Speech Recognition specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Speech Recognition Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Speech Recognition improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Have benefits been optimized with all key stakeholders?
- How and when will the baselines be defined?
- How often are the team meetings?
- What error proofing will be done to address some of the discrepancies observed in the ‘as is’ process?
- How do you measure progress and evaluate training effectiveness?
- What are the best opportunities for value improvement?
- If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the Speech Recognition goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Speech Recognition product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- Why is it important to have senior management support for a Speech Recognition project?
- Measure, Monitor and Predict Speech Recognition Activities to Optimize Operations and Profitably, and Enhance Outcomes
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Speech Recognition book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Speech Recognition self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Speech Recognition Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Speech Recognition areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Speech Recognition Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Speech Recognition projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Speech Recognition Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Speech Recognition project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Are all elements of indirect expense identified to overhead cost budgets of Speech Recognition projections?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Speech Recognition project plan?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the contractors system provide unit or lot costs when applicable?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the amount of effort justified by the anticipated value of forming a new process?
- Project Portfolio management: What are the four types of portfolios on which a PMO must focus?
- Communications Management Plan: Who have you worked with in past, similar initiatives?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are compilers and code generators available and suitable for the product to be built?
- Requirements Management Plan: What information regarding the Speech Recognition project requirements will be reported?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the number of people on the Speech Recognition project team adequate to do the job?
Step-by-step and complete Speech Recognition Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Speech Recognition project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Speech Recognition project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Speech Recognition project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Speech Recognition project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Speech Recognition project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Speech Recognition project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Speech Recognition project with this in-depth Speech Recognition Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Speech Recognition projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Speech Recognition and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Speech Recognition investments work better.
This Speech Recognition All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.