Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Speech technology Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Speech technology related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Speech technology specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Speech technology Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 670 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Speech technology improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 670 standard requirements:
- What are internal and external Speech technology relations?
- Can we maintain our growth without detracting from the factors that have contributed to our success?
- Is Speech technology currently on schedule according to the plan?
- How do we decide how much to remunerate an employee?
- Have any additional benefits been identified that will result from closing all or most of the gaps?
- Ask yourself: how would we do this work if we only had one staff member to do it?
- Do you see more potential in people than they do in themselves?
- How do we manage Speech technology Knowledge Management (KM)?
- Can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time period?
- Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Speech technology?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Speech technology book in PDF containing 670 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Speech technology self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Speech technology Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Speech technology areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Speech technology Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Speech technology projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Speech technology Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Speech technology project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Is the Speech technology project Sponsor function identified and defined?
- Executing Process Group: What Are the Critical Steps Involved in Selecting Measures and Initiatives?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: User: Who wants the information and what are they interested in?
- Scope Management Plan: Are internal Speech technology project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What action would you take to the identified risks in the Speech technology project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have all involved Speech technology project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Speech technology project?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Was the user/client satisfied with the end product?
- Process Improvement Plan: Has a process guide to collect the data been developed?
- Variance Analysis: Can the contractor substantiate work package and planning package budgets?
- Executing Process Group: How does the job market and current state of the economy affect human resource management?
Step-by-step and complete Speech technology Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Speech technology project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Speech technology project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Speech technology project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Speech technology project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Speech technology project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Speech technology project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Speech technology project with this in-depth Speech technology Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Speech technology projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Speech technology and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Speech technology investments work better.
This Speech technology All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.