Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Spend analysis Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Spend analysis related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Spend analysis specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Spend analysis Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 844 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Spend analysis improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 844 standard requirements:
- Explain your organizations procedures to ensure that the card is disposed of. Does your organization physically obtain the card prior to the employees last day of service?
- What are the specific risks associated with your organizations charge card programs (field staff, less restrictive MCC blocks, higher credit limits etc.)?
- What is your approach to master data management (mdm) and extract, load, transform (etl), which are important in spend analysis, contract analysis, etc.?
- Is the past years spend an anomaly, a one-time thing, or is it the beginning of a program that will spend similar amounts or even more in the future?
- The final challenge is setting realistic goals. Initially everyone wants to see results. How many strategic sourcing actions have been accomplished?
- Does your organization have any additional more restrictive policies and procedures that would ensure the following of IDOA policy and procedures?
- How many times was delinquency, misuse or abuse of the procurement card and/or SDO account detected within the last year?
- Which personnel are contacted to make sure that delinquent payments are addressed and corrective actions are taken?
- Do your organizations charge cards have an ID number on them to identify that they are eligible for tax exemption?
- How does your organization ensure that the cardholders card balance is zero prior to his/her last day of service?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Spend analysis book in PDF containing 844 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Spend analysis self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Spend analysis Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Spend analysis areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Spend analysis Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Spend analysis projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Spend analysis Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Spend analysis project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Pareto diagrams, statistical sampling, flow charting or trend analysis used quality monitoring?
- Risk Audit: Have you considered the health and safety of everyone in the organization and do you meet work health and safety regulations?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the variances between budgeted and actual indirect costs identified and analyzed at the level of assigned responsibility for their control (indirect pool, department, etc.)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some of the typical challenges Spend analysis project teams face during each of the five process groups?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a Stakeholder Management plan in place that covers topics?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do benefits and chances of success outweigh potential damage if success is not attained?
- Risk Register: What risks might negatively or positively affect achieving the Spend analysis project objectives?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have Spend analysis project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Risk Audit: Is the number of people on the Spend analysis project team adequate to do the job?
- Formal Acceptance: What features, practices, and processes proved to be strengths or weaknesses?
Step-by-step and complete Spend analysis Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Spend analysis project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Spend analysis project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Spend analysis project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Spend analysis project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Spend analysis project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Spend analysis project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Spend analysis project with this in-depth Spend analysis Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Spend analysis projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Spend analysis and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Spend analysis investments work better.
This Spend analysis All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.