Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Spime Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Spime related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Spime specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Spime Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 710 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Spime improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 710 standard requirements:
- Are there any disadvantages to implementing Spime? There might be some that are less obvious?
- Did my employees make progress today?
- How do we Lead with Spime in Mind?
- Why identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- Why is change control necessary?
- How to measure lifecycle phases?
- Does Spime analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- Are suggested corrective/restorative actions indicated on the response plan for known causes to problems that might surface?
- Are controls defined to recognize and contain problems?
- What about Spime Analysis of results?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Spime book in PDF containing 710 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Spime self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Spime Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Spime areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Spime Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Spime projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Spime Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Spime project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How well does the product or service the Spime project produced meet your needs?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will the contractors involved take full responsibility?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are governance roles and responsibilities documented?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do all members feel responsible for all agreed-upon measures?
- Lessons Learned: What regulatory regime controlled how the organization head and program manager directed the organization and Spime project?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Spime project sufficiently qualified?
- Source Selection Criteria: When is it appropriate to conduct a preproposal conference?
- Team Performance Assessment: If you are worried about method variance before you collect data, what sort of design elements might you include to reduce or eliminate the threat of method variance?
- Project Scope Statement: What are some of the major deliverables of the Spime project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what extent are systems and applications (e.g., game engine, mobile device platform) utilized?
Step-by-step and complete Spime Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Spime project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Spime project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Spime project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Spime project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Spime project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Spime project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Spime project with this in-depth Spime Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Spime projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Spime and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Spime investments work better.
This Spime All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.