Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Sports analytics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Sports analytics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Sports analytics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Sports analytics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 650 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Sports analytics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 650 standard requirements:
- How do we improve productivity?
- How important is Sports analytics to the user organizations mission?
- Why is it important to have senior management support for a Sports analytics project?
- Do we think we know, or do we know we know ?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic Sports analytics objectives?
- How will we insure seamless interoperability of Sports analytics moving forward?
- What are the stakeholder objectives to be achieved with Sports analytics?
- What does the data say about the performance of the stakeholder process?
- How can we become the company that would put us out of business?
- How will effects be measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Sports analytics book in PDF containing 650 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Sports analytics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Sports analytics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Sports analytics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Sports analytics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Sports analytics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Sports analytics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Sports analytics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Is each control account assigned to a single organizational element directly responsible for the work and identifiable to a single element of the CWBS?
- Activity Duration Estimates: After changes are approved are Sports analytics project documents updated and distributed?
- Variance Analysis: Are the actual costs used for variance analysis reconcilable with data from the accounting system?
- Risk Audit: Are auditors able to effectively apply more soft evidence found in the risk-assessment process with the results of more tangible audit evidence found through more substantive testing?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members feel that the purpose of the team is important, if not exciting?
- Procurement Audit: Did the organization calculate the contract value accurately?
- Cost Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are Sports analytics project management tools and techniques consistently applied throughout all Sports analytics projects?
- Risk Management Plan: Workarounds are determined during which step of risk management?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are post milestone Sports analytics project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
Step-by-step and complete Sports analytics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Sports analytics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Sports analytics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Sports analytics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Sports analytics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Sports analytics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Sports analytics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Sports analytics project with this in-depth Sports analytics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Sports analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Sports analytics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Sports analytics investments work better.
This Sports analytics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.