Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Sports Network Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Sports Network related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Sports Network specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Sports Network Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 690 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Sports Network improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 690 standard requirements:
- Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Sports Network strengthening and reform actually originate?
- Does Sports Network systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- What are all of our Sports Network domains and what do they do?
- What tools were used to generate the list of possible causes?
- What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Sports Network?
- Are we changing as fast as the world around us?
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Sports Network leaders?
- Is a contingency plan established?
- What is Tricky About This?
- How do you identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Sports Network book in PDF containing 690 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Sports Network self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Sports Network Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Sports Network areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Sports Network Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Sports Network projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Sports Network Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Sports Network project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity List: The WBS is developed as part of a Joint Planning session. But how do you know that youve done this right?
- Change Management Plan: Has the priority for this Sports Network project been set by the Business Unit Management Team?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Sports Network project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Source Selection Criteria: How can solicitation Schedules be improved to yield more effective price competition?
- Initiating Process Group: Have requirements been tested, approved, and fulfill the Sports Network project scope?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is the cost performance monitored to identify variances from the plan?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What training requirements are there based upon the required skills and resources?
- Procurement Audit: Are there performance targets on value for money obtained and cost savings?
- Risk Management Plan: Was an original risk assessment/risk management plan completed?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a Sports Network project repository for each release?
Step-by-step and complete Sports Network Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Sports Network project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Sports Network project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Sports Network project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Sports Network project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Sports Network project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Sports Network project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Sports Network project with this in-depth Sports Network Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Sports Network projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Sports Network and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Sports Network investments work better.
This Sports Network All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.