Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SQL Server Express Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SQL Server Express related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SQL Server Express specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SQL Server Express Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SQL Server Express improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Think about some of the processes you undertake within your organization. which do you own?
- How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected SQL Server Express results are met?
- Will SQL Server Express deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- Have new benefits been realized?
- What can you control?
- What is Effective SQL Server Express?
- How do we manage SQL Server Express Knowledge Management (KM)?
- Are we Assessing SQL Server Express and Risk?
- Is the team sponsored by a champion or stakeholder leader?
- How will the day-to-day responsibilities for monitoring and continual improvement be transferred from the improvement team to the process owner?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SQL Server Express book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your SQL Server Express self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SQL Server Express Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SQL Server Express areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SQL Server Express Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SQL Server Express projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SQL Server Express Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SQL Server Express project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does all SQL Server Express project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Competencies and craftsmanship – what competencies are necessary and what level?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are fresh input and perspectives systematically caught and added (for example, through information and analysis, new members, and senior sponsors)?
- Lessons Learned: How well do you feel the executives supported this SQL Server Express project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Stakeholder Management?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the SQL Server Express project managers’ level of commitment and professionalism?
- Quality Management Plan: Can you perform this task or activity in a more effective manner?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: In addition to assessing whether the SQL Server Express project was successful, it is equally critical to analyze why it was or was not fully successful. Are you including this?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have SQL Server Express project management standards and procedures been established and documented?
- Project Charter: Avoid costs, improve service, and/ or comply with a mandate?
Step-by-step and complete SQL Server Express Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SQL Server Express project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SQL Server Express project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SQL Server Express project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SQL Server Express project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SQL Server Express project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SQL Server Express project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SQL Server Express project with this in-depth SQL Server Express Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SQL Server Express projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SQL Server Express and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SQL Server Express investments work better.
This SQL Server Express All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.