Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Squiz Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Squiz related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Squiz specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Squiz Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Squiz improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are the critical parameters to watch?
- What are all of our Squiz domains and what do they do?
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Squiz into the services that we provide?
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Squiz?
- What is the funding source for this project?
- How will the team or the process owner(s) monitor the implementation plan to see that it is working as intended?
- What specifically is the problem? Where does it occur? When does it occur? What is its extent?
- Have the problem and goal statements been updated to reflect the additional knowledge gained from the analyze phase?
- What does Squiz success mean to the stakeholders?
- Did my employees make progress today?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Squiz book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Squiz self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Squiz Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Squiz areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Squiz Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Squiz projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Squiz Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Squiz project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the demands of the task compatible with and converge with the mission and functions of the formal organization?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is accountability placed at the lowest-possible level within the Squiz project so that decisions can be made at that level?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
- Risk Management Plan: What is the probability the risk avoidance strategy will be successful?
- Risk Register: What are our key risks/showstoppers and what is being done to manage them?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Squiz project estimates?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when they occur?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Will Squiz project success require up to date information at a moments notice?
- Procurement Audit: Were the tender documents comprehensive, transparent and non-discriminating?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the time Squiz projection include an amount for contingencies (time reserves)?
Step-by-step and complete Squiz Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Squiz project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Squiz project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Squiz project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Squiz project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Squiz project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Squiz project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Squiz project with this in-depth Squiz Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Squiz projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Squiz and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Squiz investments work better.
This Squiz All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.