Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Standard library Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Standard library related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Standard library specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Standard library Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 730 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Standard library improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 730 standard requirements:
- What is a feasible sequencing of reform initiatives over time?
- Is the Standard library organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
- Can we maintain our growth without detracting from the factors that have contributed to our success?
- How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in Standard library? In other words, what are the risks, if Standard library does not deliver successfully?
- To what extent does management recognize Standard library as a tool to increase the results?
- Are we relevant? Will we be relevant five years from now? Ten?
- If no one would ever find out about your accomplishments, how would you lead differently?
- How are you going to measure success?
- What is measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Standard library book in PDF containing 730 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Standard library self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Standard library Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Standard library areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Standard library Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Standard library projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Standard library Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Standard library project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are funding resource estimates sufficiently detailed and documented for use in planning and tracking the Standard library project?
- Executing Process Group: On which process should team members spend the most time?
- Variance Analysis: What is the incurrence of actual indirect costs in excess of budgets, by element of expense?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you ensure that all participants know how to use the required technology?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Who is Responsible for Work and Budgets for Each WBS?
- Change Management Plan: Does this change represent a completely new process for the organization, or a different application of an existing process?
- Closing Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Standard library project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Were Standard library project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: What is the least expensive way to complete the Standard library project within 40 weeks?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the level of experience available with the organization?
Step-by-step and complete Standard library Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Standard library project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Standard library project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Standard library project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Standard library project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Standard library project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Standard library project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Standard library project with this in-depth Standard library Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Standard library projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Standard library and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Standard library investments work better.
This Standard library All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.