Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical StarTeam Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any StarTeam related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated StarTeam specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the StarTeam Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 689 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which StarTeam improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 689 standard requirements:
- Were the planned controls working?
- Are approval levels defined for contracts and supplements to contracts?
- Are new process steps, standards, and documentation ingrained into normal operations?
- Who needs to know about StarTeam ?
- How does it fit into our organizational needs and tasks?
- What potential environmental factors impact the StarTeam effort?
- Think of your StarTeam project. what are the main functions?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which StarTeam models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for StarTeam improvements?
- How do you encourage people to take control and responsibility?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the StarTeam book in PDF containing 689 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your StarTeam self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the StarTeam Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which StarTeam areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough StarTeam Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage StarTeam projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step StarTeam Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 StarTeam project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: What input will I be required to provide the StarTeam project team?
- Requirements Management Plan: Do you have an agreed upon process for alerting the StarTeam project Manager if a request for change in requirements leads to a product scope change?
- Scope Management Plan: Do you have funding for StarTeam project and product development, implementation and on-going support?
- Risk Audit: Are all managers or operators of the facility or equipment competent or qualified?
- Cost Management Plan: Are assumptions being identified, recorded, analyzed, qualified and closed?
- Scope Management Plan: Can the StarTeam project team do several activities in parallel?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are these categories of skills either actually or potentially represented across the membership?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the StarTeam project?
- Procurement Audit: Has management taken the necessary steps to ensure that relevant control systems are always up to date?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is the basis of an estimate and what assumptions were made?
Step-by-step and complete StarTeam Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 StarTeam project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 StarTeam project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 StarTeam project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 StarTeam project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 StarTeam project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 StarTeam project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any StarTeam project with this in-depth StarTeam Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose StarTeam projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in StarTeam and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make StarTeam investments work better.
This StarTeam All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.