Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Statistics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Statistics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Statistics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Statistics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 712 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Statistics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 712 standard requirements:
- Improve information for decision making (e.g.: provide the ability to report on certain statistics or outcomes that could not previously be reported; perform more in-depth analysis)?
- If your statistical analysis looks inexpert, how will you convince the editor that you have truly uncovered surprising but valid linkages between variables?
- What are the particular statistics about workloads, task events and resource utilization, with respect to all applications?
- Are you working with a model developed using Performance Modeler or are you working with a model developed in Architect?
- To prepare data for reporting or tasks such as creating new variables, how are you working with various forms of data?
- Are statistics collected, and deaths, job injuries and occupational diseases reported and handled according to law?
- Do your employees understand basic principles of data analysis, transformation, statistics, and visualization?
- Do you need to analyze data, create and customize reports and templates, and possibly contribute to plans?
- What statistics should one be familiar with for business intelligence and web analytics?
- Are historical statistics available on the number of attacks detected and blocked?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Statistics book in PDF containing 712 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Statistics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Statistics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Statistics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Statistics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Statistics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Statistics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Statistics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Schedule: How effectively were issues able to be resolved without impacting the Statistics project Schedule or Budget?
- Project Management Plan: Did the planning effort collaborate to develop solutions that integrate expertise, policies, programs, and Statistics projects across entities?
- Project Scope Statement: Are there completion/verification criteria defined for each task producing an output?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Does our vision/mission support a culture of quality data?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent have the target population and participants made the activities their own, taking an active role in it?
- Variance Analysis: Are authorized changes being incorporated in a timely manner?
- Procurement Audit: Were additional works strictly necessary for the completion of performance under the contract?
- Activity Resource Requirements: What are constraints that you might find during the Human Resource Planning process?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the Statistics project schedule?
- Executing Process Group: How well defined and documented were the Statistics project management processes you chose to use?
Step-by-step and complete Statistics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Statistics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Statistics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Statistics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Statistics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Statistics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Statistics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Statistics project with this in-depth Statistics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Statistics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Statistics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Statistics investments work better.
This Statistics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.