Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Stochastic Supply Chain Planning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Stochastic Supply Chain Planning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Stochastic Supply Chain Planning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Stochastic Supply Chain Planning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Stochastic Supply Chain Planning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is the scope of Stochastic Supply Chain Planning defined?
- What controls do we have in place to protect data?
- Is Stochastic Supply Chain Planning linked to key stakeholder goals and objectives?
- How is the way you as the leader think and process information affecting your organizational culture?
- Is maximizing Stochastic Supply Chain Planning protection the same as minimizing Stochastic Supply Chain Planning loss?
- Are customer(s) identified and segmented according to their different needs and requirements?
- Who needs to know about Stochastic Supply Chain Planning ?
- How to Improve?
- Is the current ‘as is’ process being followed? If not, what are the discrepancies?
- How can auditing be a preventative security measure?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Stochastic Supply Chain Planning book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Stochastic Supply Chain Planning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Stochastic Supply Chain Planning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Stochastic Supply Chain Planning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Stochastic Supply Chain Planning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Stochastic Supply Chain Planning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Stochastic Supply Chain Planning Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Stochastic Supply Chain Planning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Are updated Stochastic Supply Chain Planning project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Stochastic Supply Chain Planning project stage?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- Cost Baseline: What is the organization s history in doing similar tasks?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What records are required (eg purchase orders, agreements)?
- Procurement Audit: Proper and complete records of transactions and events are maintained?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without discussions?
- Cost Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a Stochastic Supply Chain Planning project repository for each release?
- Quality Metrics: Was the overall quality better or worse than previous products?
- Initiating Process Group: Based on your Stochastic Supply Chain Planning project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Source Selection Criteria: How do you ensure an integrated assessment of proposals?
Step-by-step and complete Stochastic Supply Chain Planning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Stochastic Supply Chain Planning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Stochastic Supply Chain Planning project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Stochastic Supply Chain Planning project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Stochastic Supply Chain Planning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Stochastic Supply Chain Planning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Stochastic Supply Chain Planning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Stochastic Supply Chain Planning project with this in-depth Stochastic Supply Chain Planning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Stochastic Supply Chain Planning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Stochastic Supply Chain Planning and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Stochastic Supply Chain Planning investments work better.
This Stochastic Supply Chain Planning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.