Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Storage resource management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Storage resource management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Storage resource management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Storage resource management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Storage resource management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether Storage resource management goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Storage resource management?
- How will the current service agreement information be provided to the Supplier?
- Cloud management for Storage resource management do we really need one?
- Are assumptions made in Storage resource management stated explicitly?
- Are we relevant? Will we be relevant five years from now? Ten?
- How often are new product releases anticipated?
- How will success or failure be measured?
- How does the team improve its work?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Storage resource management book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Storage resource management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Storage resource management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Storage resource management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Storage resource management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Storage resource management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Storage resource management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Storage resource management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Are data elements summarized through the functional organizational structure for progressively higher levels of management?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement function/unit have the ability to negotiate with customers and suppliers?
- Risk Audit: Do you have an understanding of insurance claims processes?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Storage resource management project leaders committed to this Storage resource management project full time?
- Executing Process Group: Based on your Storage resource management project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Change Request: Will all change requests be unconditionally tracked through this process?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Which Storage resource management project Management Knowledge Area is Least Mature?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are communication systems proposed compatible with staff skills and experience?
- Cost Management Plan: Are target dates established for each milestone deliverable?
- Activity Attributes: Have you identified the Activity Leveling Priority code value on each activity?
Step-by-step and complete Storage resource management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Storage resource management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Storage resource management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Storage resource management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Storage resource management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Storage resource management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Storage resource management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Storage resource management project with this in-depth Storage resource management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Storage resource management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Storage resource management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Storage resource management investments work better.
This Storage resource management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.