Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Storage Virtualization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Storage Virtualization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Storage Virtualization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Storage Virtualization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 696 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Storage Virtualization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 696 standard requirements:
- What is Storage Rollback and how does it differ from Block-Level Incremental Backup restore, especially since they both use Storage Checkpoints?
- What are the benefits of storage virtualization and what are the pre-requisites of using storage virtualization?
- Which storage technology do you use that groups arrays of disks to increase throughput, reliability, or both?
- Which technology do you use that allows for high availability and a modular application platform?
- Can data from one domain be placed physically in a file system resource from another domain?
- Which combination of data center products will best achieve secure access for applications?
- Which three advantages will most likely result from the Data Center network architecture?
- Who owns the physical data that might be shared or cached as replicas in another domiain?
- Which product can be used to provide high-speed connectivity to a secondary data center?
- Which action would most easily and quickly reduce the overall load on the power grid?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Storage Virtualization book in PDF containing 696 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Storage Virtualization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Storage Virtualization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Storage Virtualization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Storage Virtualization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Storage Virtualization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Storage Virtualization Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Storage Virtualization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Performance Report: ??To what degree can the cognitive capacity of individuals accommodate the flow of information?
- Lessons Learned: Does the lesson educate others to improve performance?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do procedures exist that identify when and how human resources are introduced and removed from the Storage Virtualization project?
- Planning Process Group: Is the identification of the problems, inequalities and gaps, with their respective causes, clear in the Storage Virtualization project?
- Project Management Plan: Did the planning effort collaborate to develop solutions that integrate expertise, policies, programs, and Storage Virtualization projects across entities?
- Scope Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Lessons Learned: How closely did deliverables match what was defined within the Storage Virtualization project Scope?
- Quality Management Plan: Does a documented Storage Virtualization project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Variance Analysis: Does the contractors system identify work accomplishment against the schedule plan?
- Cost Management Plan: Schedule variances – How will schedule variances be identified and corrected?
Step-by-step and complete Storage Virtualization Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Storage Virtualization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Storage Virtualization project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Storage Virtualization project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Storage Virtualization project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Storage Virtualization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Storage Virtualization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Storage Virtualization project with this in-depth Storage Virtualization Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Storage Virtualization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Storage Virtualization and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Storage Virtualization investments work better.
This Storage Virtualization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.