Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Strategic HR Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Strategic HR related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Strategic HR specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Strategic HR Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 827 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Strategic HR improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 827 standard requirements:
- A dramatic step toward becoming a learning organization is to appoint a chief training officer (CTO) or a chief learning officer (CLO). Many organizations claim to value Human Resources, but how many have a Human Resources representative involved in discussions about research and development commercialization, new product development, the strategic vision of the company, or increasing shareholder value?
- Rapidly increasing specialization of skill and knowledge presents a major management challenge. How does an organization maintain a work environment that supports specialization without compromising its ability to marshal its full range of Human Resources and “turn on a dime” to implement strategic imperatives?
- The purpose of HR analytics is to improve individual and organizational performance. So it needs to be done, even if the CEO doesnt require it. Moreover, how could you expect the CEO to require something that he or she probably doesnt know exists?
- Once the metrics to be monitored are chosen, it is important to have a plan in place to provide some detail on how the data will be used. That is, how will HR work with managers to gain an understanding of why the metric is moving as it is?
- What are the ties for career progression within the organization and within the broader labor market (as compared to the three typologies of an HR career pattern: vertical, zigzag, and parachuting)?
- Constantly communicate the new direction to staff. HR must rapidly readjust organizational charts, job descriptions, workflow processes, salary levels, performance measurement, etc. Why?
- Who will be responsible for measuring the financial impact of human capital, the HR function or the office of the CFO that has the best handle on available measures of business results?
- Given a new focus on strategy implementation, under what conditions will the impact of the HR architecture move along the continuum from operational efficiency to sustained competitive advantage?
- To what extent do the HR professionals in your department understand how external realities of technology, economics, and demographics in the global context affect your industry and business?
- Have you met with appropriate internal and/or external resources (legal, tax, accounting, audit, HR, shareholder relations, consultant, other) to identify and address disclosure requirements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Strategic HR book in PDF containing 827 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Strategic HR self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Strategic HR Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Strategic HR areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Strategic HR Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Strategic HR projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Strategic HR Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Strategic HR project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does each activity-deliverable have exactly one Accountable responsibility, so that accountability is clear and decisions can be made quickly?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Can you avoid altogether some things that might go wrong?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: What are the chronologies, contingencies, consequences, criteria?
- Risk Audit: Is there a screening process that will ensure all participants have the fitness and skills required to safely participate?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a policy on purchasing from users of company products?
- Procurement Management Plan: Do Strategic HR project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Team Operating Agreement: How will you resolve conflict efficiently and respectfully?
- Initiating Process Group: Have requirements been tested, approved, and fulfill the Strategic HR project scope?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is Strategic HR project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are Strategic HR project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
Step-by-step and complete Strategic HR Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Strategic HR project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Strategic HR project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Strategic HR project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Strategic HR project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Strategic HR project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Strategic HR project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Strategic HR project with this in-depth Strategic HR Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Strategic HR projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Strategic HR and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Strategic HR investments work better.
This Strategic HR All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.