Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Strategic plan Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Strategic plan related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Strategic plan specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Strategic plan Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 717 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Strategic plan improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 717 standard requirements:
- For each mandated change, summarize your organizations response from your organization Strategic Plan, and is it the opinion of organization IT leadership that the IT portion of the response is adequately funded?
- Do you assess whether appropriate controls exist to address telecommunication operations risk. Is there proper alignment of telecommunication architecture and process with the strategic plan?
- If you ask people across an organization what they think of their executives strategic plan, do you encounter many individuals who roll their eyeballs and ask, what strategic plan?
- Will you provide a copy of the current mission and vision statements, and portions of the strategic plan or objective related to this ERM project? If so please attach them to the response
- Revisit the mission, aims and values of the organisation – are such still accurate, do they reflect the current and future work of the organisation, can they be made more concise?
- Do you have a structured process for linking your enterprises vision and business model to your strategic planning of your supplier network design and management activities?
- If you could revise the agencies policy on technology and data sharing/quality i.e., strategic plans, adoption, development what would you change and what would you keep?
- How does the company create and implement a strategic plan to achieve a vision for the future, enhance competitive position, and improve overall performance?
- Is there a CIO or someone similar, responsible for strategic planning, implementation, and management of integrated systems identified by the IT infrastructure plan?
- Have you identified and allocated all of the financial resources needed for the planning process, including the production and dissemination of the final plan?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Strategic plan book in PDF containing 717 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Strategic plan self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Strategic plan Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Strategic plan areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Strategic plan Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Strategic plan projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Strategic plan Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Strategic plan project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: How do you ensure an integrated assessment of proposals?
- Lessons Learned: How to Write Up the Lesson Identified – How will you document the results of your analysis such that you have an LI ready to take the next step in the LL process?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are all activities captured and do they address all approved work scope in the Strategic plan project baseline?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the acceptance management process?
- Variance Analysis: How do you verify authorization to proceed with all authorized work?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are Strategic plan project leaders committed to this Strategic plan project full time?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does the role of the Strategic plan project Team cease upon the delivery of the Strategic plan projects outputs?
- Procurement Audit: Where required, were candidates registered as approved contractors, suppliers or service providers or certified by relevant bodies?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How is performance assessment used in making future award decisions including options and extend/compete decisions?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams purpose constitute a broader, deeper aspiration than just accomplishing short-term goals?
Step-by-step and complete Strategic plan Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Strategic plan project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Strategic plan project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Strategic plan project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Strategic plan project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Strategic plan project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Strategic plan project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Strategic plan project with this in-depth Strategic plan Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Strategic plan projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Strategic plan and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Strategic plan investments work better.
This Strategic plan All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.