Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Structure mining Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Structure mining related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Structure mining specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Structure mining Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 684 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Structure mining improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 684 standard requirements:
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Structure mining project manager?
- How do we maintain Structure mining’s Integrity?
- Do we think we know, or do we know we know ?
- What key inputs and outputs are being measured on an ongoing basis?
- Is key measure data collection planned and executed, process variation displayed and communicated and performance baselined?
- What are specific Structure mining Rules to follow?
- Is it possible to estimate the impact of unanticipated complexity such as wrong or failed assumptions, feedback, etc. on proposed reforms?
- Are customers identified and high impact areas defined?
- How does Structure mining integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
- Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the Structure mining improvements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Structure mining book in PDF containing 684 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Structure mining self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Structure mining Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Structure mining areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Structure mining Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Structure mining projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Structure mining Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Structure mining project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: Do team members need to frequently communicate as a full group to make timely decisions?
- Cost Management Plan: Schedule preparation – How will the schedules be prepared during each phase of the Structure mining project?
- Procurement Audit: Is the purchasing department consulted on favorable purchasing opportunities, economic ordering quantities, and revision of purchasing specifications?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Which of your Structure mining projects should be selected when compared with other Structure mining projects?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Structure mining project risks?
- Procurement Audit: Do staff involved in the various stages of the process have the appropriate skills and training to perform their duties effectively?
- Team Operating Agreement: What are the boundaries (organizational or geographic) within which you operate?
- Cost Baseline: Vac -variance at completion, how much over/under budget do you expect to be?
- Source Selection Criteria: What management structure does the organization consider as optimal for performing the contract?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is it important to determine activity sequencing on Structure mining projects?
Step-by-step and complete Structure mining Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Structure mining project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Structure mining project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Structure mining project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Structure mining project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Structure mining project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Structure mining project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Structure mining project with this in-depth Structure mining Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Structure mining projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Structure mining and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Structure mining investments work better.
This Structure mining All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.