Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Structure mining Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Structure mining related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Structure mining specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Structure mining Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 684 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Structure mining improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 684 standard requirements:
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate Structure mining data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to strategic objectives and action plans?
- Have new benefits been realized?
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Structure mining?
- How are we doing compared to our industry?
- Do we all define Structure mining in the same way?
- Think of your Structure mining project. what are the main functions?
- How do you keep key subject matter experts in the loop?
- Are accountability and ownership for Structure mining clearly defined?
- How will new or emerging customer needs/requirements be checked/communicated to orient the process toward meeting the new specifications and continually reducing variation?
- How are you going to measure success?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Structure mining book in PDF containing 684 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Structure mining self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Structure mining Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Structure mining areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Structure mining Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Structure mining projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Structure mining Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Structure mining project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Structure mining project estimates?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to determine the potential loss or gain if risk events occur?
- Quality Metrics: Is there a set of procedures to capture, analyze and act on quality metrics?
- Contractor Status Report: What was the budget or estimated cost for your companys services?
- Lessons Learned: Is the lesson based on actual Structure mining project experience rather than on independent research?
- Requirements Management Plan: Controlling Structure mining project requirements involves monitoring the status of the Structure mining project requirements and managing changes to the requirements. Who is responsible for monitoring and tracking the Structure mining project requirements?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Who is responsible for implementation activities and where will the functions, roles and responsibilities be defined?
- Procurement Audit: Are behaviour modification applied to change procurement of goods and services if procurement is not functioning properly?
- Team Operating Agreement: The method to be used in the decision making process; Will it be consensus, majority rule, or the supervisor having the final say?
- Communications Management Plan: Are others part of the communications management plan?
Step-by-step and complete Structure mining Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Structure mining project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Structure mining project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Structure mining project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Structure mining project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Structure mining project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Structure mining project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Structure mining project with this in-depth Structure mining Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Structure mining projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Structure mining and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Structure mining investments work better.
This Structure mining All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.