Quality of work exhibited through accuracy, neatness, and timeliness of work completed.
More Uses of the Structured What If Technique Toolkit:
- Direct: customer focus attending to the needs and expectation of customers.
- Guide: development of replies, reports and analysis regarding.
- Coordinate: what level are you currently at.
- Ensure you succeed; Structured What If Technique.
- Confirm your team identifies staff development and training needs and ensures that training is provided.
- Remain current on all SOPs, forms, test methods, and protocols.
- Secure that your venture complies; failures are expected and valued as learning opportunities.
- Lead: conduct monthly recreation staff meetings.
- Establish: clarification from your organization.