Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Structured writing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Structured writing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Structured writing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Structured writing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Structured writing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What went well, what should change, what can improve?
- What tools were most useful during the improve phase?
- What are the Essentials of Internal Structured writing Management?
- Have new benefits been realized?
- Are operating procedures consistent?
- Does Structured writing create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Structured writing, and Brand Value
- Which Structured writing goals are the most important?
- How is progress measured?
- How do we promote understanding that opportunity for improvement is not criticism of the status quo, or the people who created the status quo?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Structured writing book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Structured writing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Structured writing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Structured writing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Structured writing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Structured writing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Structured writing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Structured writing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Methodology: How will risk management be performed on this Structured writing project?
- Variance Analysis: Who is generally responsible for monitoring and taking action on variances?
- Variance Analysis: Are all authorized tasks assigned to identified organizational elements?
- Team Member Status Report: Are the organization’s Structured writing projects more successful over time?
- Communications Management Plan: Who will use or be affected by the result of a Structured writing project?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: Who is allowed to see what data about which resources?
- Scope Management Plan: Has an organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Initiating Process Group: What are the overarching issues of your organization?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Structured writing project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Does the document/deliverable meet all requirements (for example, statement of work) specific to this deliverable?
Step-by-step and complete Structured writing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Structured writing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Structured writing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Structured writing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Structured writing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Structured writing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Structured writing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Structured writing project with this in-depth Structured writing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Structured writing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Structured writing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Structured writing investments work better.
This Structured writing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.