Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical STT-MRAM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any STT-MRAM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated STT-MRAM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the STT-MRAM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 824 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which STT-MRAM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 824 standard requirements:
- Is there a control plan in place for sustaining improvements (short and long-term)?
- What about STT-MRAM Analysis of results?
- How do we go about Comparing STT-MRAM approaches/solutions?
- How is the value delivered by STT-MRAM being measured?
- Is the solution technically practical?
- What are measures?
- How is the team tracking and documenting its work?
- What are specific STT-MRAM Rules to follow?
- Describe the design of the pilot and what tests were conducted, if any?
- Among our stronger employees, how many see themselves at the company in three years? How many would leave for a 10 percent raise from another company?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the STT-MRAM book in PDF containing 824 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your STT-MRAM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the STT-MRAM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which STT-MRAM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough STT-MRAM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage STT-MRAM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step STT-MRAM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 STT-MRAM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What were the goals and objectives of the communications strategy for the STT-MRAM project?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was each STT-MRAM project Team member in fulfilling his/her role?
- Risk Register: What are the main aims, objectives of the policy, strategy, or service and the intended outcomes?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the activity durations realistic and at an appropriate level of detail for effective management?
- Project Portfolio management: Why would the Governance Board want to know the current portfolio opportunity?
- Procurement Audit: Are copies of policies made available to staff members involved in budget preparation and administration?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely political environment during the life of the STT-MRAM project?
- Team Member Status Report: When a teams productivity and success depend on collaboration and the efficient flow of information, what generally fails them?
- Requirements Management Plan: Do you have an agreed upon process for alerting the STT-MRAM project Manager if a request for change in requirements leads to a product scope change?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
Step-by-step and complete STT-MRAM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 STT-MRAM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 STT-MRAM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 STT-MRAM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 STT-MRAM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 STT-MRAM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 STT-MRAM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any STT-MRAM project with this in-depth STT-MRAM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose STT-MRAM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in STT-MRAM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make STT-MRAM investments work better.
This STT-MRAM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.