Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Subscription Billing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Subscription Billing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Subscription Billing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Subscription Billing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 658 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Subscription Billing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 658 standard requirements:
- Why is it important to have senior management support for a Subscription Billing project?
- What is our Subscription Billing Strategy?
- What has the team done to assure the stability and accuracy of the measurement process?
- At what moment would you think; Will I get fired?
- Was a data collection plan established?
- Were the planned controls in place?
- Is there a Subscription Billing management charter, including stakeholder case, problem and goal statements, scope, milestones, roles and responsibilities, communication plan?
- What attendant changes will need to be made to ensure that the solution is successful?
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Subscription Billing?
- How does it fit into our organizational needs and tasks?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Subscription Billing book in PDF containing 658 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Subscription Billing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Subscription Billing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Subscription Billing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Subscription Billing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Subscription Billing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Subscription Billing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Subscription Billing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Scope Management Plan: Have adequate procedures been put in place for Subscription Billing project communication and status reporting across Subscription Billing project boundaries (for example interdependent software development among interfacing systems)?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does all Subscription Billing project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Research risk management software. Are many products available?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Source Selection Criteria: Are there any common areas of weaknesses or deficiencies in the proposals in the competitive range?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the requirements for all items of overhead established by rational, traceable processes?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are the teams goals and objectives clear, simple, and measurable?
- Risk Management Plan: Are end-users enthusiastically committed to the Subscription Billing project and the system/product to be built?
- Cost Management Plan: Was the Subscription Billing project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
Step-by-step and complete Subscription Billing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Subscription Billing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Subscription Billing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Subscription Billing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Subscription Billing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Subscription Billing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Subscription Billing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Subscription Billing project with this in-depth Subscription Billing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Subscription Billing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Subscription Billing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Subscription Billing investments work better.
This Subscription Billing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.