Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Subsea (technology) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Subsea (technology) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Subsea (technology) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Subsea (technology) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 687 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Subsea (technology) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 687 standard requirements:
- Do we monitor the Subsea (technology) decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- How can auditing be a preventative security measure?
- How to Secure Subsea (technology)?
- Why don’t our customers like us?
- What are the key input variables? What are the key process variables? What are the key output variables?
- How Will We Measure Success?
- Does Subsea (technology) analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- How will the day-to-day responsibilities for monitoring and continual improvement be transferred from the improvement team to the process owner?
- What are our best practices for minimizing Subsea (technology) project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Subsea (technology) project lifecycle?
- Who is going to care?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Subsea (technology) book in PDF containing 687 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Subsea (technology) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Subsea (technology) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Subsea (technology) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Subsea (technology) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Subsea (technology) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Subsea (technology) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Subsea (technology) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: Why do you need a good WBS to use Subsea (technology) project management software?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- Schedule Management Plan: After initial schedule development, will the schedule be reviewed and validated by the Subsea (technology) project team?
- Variance Analysis: What is the total budget for the Subsea (technology) project (including estimates for authorized but unpriced work)?
- Procurement Audit: Does the individual approving disbursements sign or initial the document?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Are the necessary foundations in place to ensure the sustainability of the results of the programme?
- Activity Duration Estimates: A Subsea (technology) project manager is using weighted average duration estimates to perform schedule network analysis. Which type of mathematical analysis is being used?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a policy covering the relationship of other departments with vendors?
- Activity Duration Estimates: List five reasons why organizations outsource. Why is there a growing trend in outsourcing, especially in the government?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the structure for tracking the Subsea (technology) project schedule well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
Step-by-step and complete Subsea (technology) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Subsea (technology) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Subsea (technology) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Subsea (technology) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Subsea (technology) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Subsea (technology) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Subsea (technology) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Subsea (technology) project with this in-depth Subsea (technology) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Subsea (technology) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Subsea (technology) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Subsea (technology) investments work better.
This Subsea (technology) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.